- A man that flatters her and a man that compliments her.
- A man that spends money on her and a man that invests in her.
- A man that views her as property and a man that views her properly.
- A man that lusts after her and a man that loves her.
- A man that believes he is God’s gift to women and a man that remembers a woman was God’s gift to man.
And then we need to teach our sons to be that kind of man.
Some beautiful Quotes on Daughters:
I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby.
[writer: Barack Obama]
Years rolled on again, and Wendy had a daughter. This ought not to be written in ink but in a golden splash.
[writer: J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan]
A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing.
[writer: Deanna Beisser]